Bihar BPSC CDPO 2017 – The Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna has released Advertisement Number 59/2017 for BPSC CDPO Vacancy 2017. The Full form of CDPO is Child Development Project Officer. The total numbers of vacancies are 30 Jobs as per notification. The online application form of Bihar CDPO is only available for last date 20 October 2017.
BPDC CDPO Vacancy 2017 – The vacancies are divided into several categories such as General, OBC, SC, ST and Women. For General category, there are 15 jobs are available while for candidates of OBC has 10 (EBC and BC included). The ST/SC candidates will get 11 posts while Women have 11 posts.
BPSC CDPO Grade Pay – As per the Advertisement Number 59/2017, the Grade pay or Salary of CDPO or Child Development Project Officer is Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay 4800. In next paragraph, we will also discuss the BPSC CDPO Syllabus and Bihar CDPO Exam Notice in PDF. Candidates can also download the Transfer List using BPSC.BIH.NIC website.
BPSC CDPO 2017 Vacancy Bihar
The Name of Exam: BPSC CDPO Exam 2017
Conducting Authority: Bihar Public Service Commission, Bihar Patna
Total Number of Posts: 30 Jobs
Education Qualification: Graduation, Any degree
Last date: 20 October 2017
Official Website : bpsc.bih.nic.in
Application Fee: Rs. 600 for General
Last date of Receipt Application: 02 November 2017
Eligibility of Bihar CDPO
- Education: The interested candidates must have completed any degree from the recognised university of India.
- Age Limit: As on 01 August 2017, candidates lower age limit should be 21 years, and Upper age limit should be 37 years for UR candidates. The candidates of OBC will get three years relaxation on upper age limit, while SC/ST candidates will get relaxation as per INDIA GOVT rule of Age Limit.
BPSC CDPO Syllabus and Examination Pattern
Candidates could be select if they qualified Primary Test, Main Exam and Interview. The BPSC CDPO syllabus and Examination Pattern is given in the following Table.
|SL||Exam Type||Subject||Marks||Duration||Nature of Exam|
|1||Primary Test||General Knowledge (1 Paper)||150||2 Hrs||Multiple Choice|
|2||Main Exam||Genral Hindi||100||3 hrs||Descriptive|
|Optional Subjects, Home Science, Psychology, etc||. 300|
In PT Examination Question will be asked from General Knowledge. While the main examination contains General Hindi, General Education, Home Science, Psychology, etc. for 600 Marks.
How to Apply for Vacancy of Bihar BPSC CDPO
- The first thing you must have to download the PDF notification and read carefully.
- Then visit the official website of BPSC, i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Go to the notification area of the page and click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the information correctly and click on submit button.
- Take print out of the application for future references.
Important Dates and Important Links
|Registration Date||Tuesday, September 12, 2017|
|Last date of Payment offline||Tuesday, October 10, 2017|
|Last date of Payment online||Friday, October 20, 2017|
|Last date of receive application||Thursday, November 2, 2017|
|BPSC Bihar CDPO Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download PDF Exam Notice of BPSC CDPO||CLICK HERE|