BSNL Recruitment 2017 JAO 996 Posts – The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued a Notification No. 10-1/2017-Rectt. date 04 September 2017 for the office of “Direct Junior Accounts Offires (DR-JAO)” in BSNL from candidates of India through the online application. The BSNL Online Application form 2017 is available from 11 September 2017. The last date for BSNL JAO Recruitment is 15 October 2017.
www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in is the nominated as the official website for BSNL JAO Vacancy 2017. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. will recruit about 900 to 1000 post of Direct JAOs from open market/external candidates. The Scale Pay or Grade Pay of the JAO be appointed in the IDA pay Scale of Rs. 16400-40500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay + IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc.
Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability is available for this BSNL recruitment 2017. The BSNL comprises some areas and functional circuits. A list of existing territorial circles and their respective headquarters, etc., is attached as Appendix A. The JAO (Junior Accounts Officer) is BSNL chooses a Circle-Based Framework and candidates in a Circle Special. Applicants are required to serve in this particular circle until they are sponsored in All India Cadre.
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Name of the Board: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL.
- Name of the Posts: Junior Accounts officer, JAO.
- No. of Vacancies: 996 vacancies.
- Apply Mode: Online at extranlexam.co.in.
- Starting Date: 11th September 2017.
- Last Date: 15th October 2017.
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fee:
- General candidates: Rs. 1000/.
- OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/-.
Eligibility of BSNL Recruitment 2017
Education: Educational Qualifications as on 1st Jan 2017 and Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised institution/University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL).
Candidates who qualify M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised institution/university can only appear in the online examination. In the BSNL application online registration, candidates with the required qualification must submit the certificate number and the name of the institution/university by which the skill was transferred to the candidate.
The same applies to the examination of the applicant when the candidate is selected once the application has been summarised.
|BSNL JAO SC ST OC OBC Vacancies – BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017|
|3||Uttar Pradesh West||24||9||3||5||41||1|
|4||Uttar Pradesh East||34||16||7||8||65||2|
|10||Northern Telecom Region||6||7||2||1||16||0|
|15||Kolkata Telecom District||2||3||2||1||8||1|
|19||Jammu & Kashmir||9||5||2||0||16||0|
|27||Andaman & Nicobar||2||1||1||0||4||0|
|28||Chennai Telecom District||9||5||6||3||23||1|
Age: Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1 st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of BSNL) However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories:-
- Up to five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Up to three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Up to fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Up to thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Up to ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Up to five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be by DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, about “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
How to Apply Online of BSNL Recruitment 2017
All candidates can apply online who are eligible. Candidates need to visit externalexam.co.in is which is our official website for BSNL Jobs 2017. After that, just follow these steps before the last date:-
- Visit website for apply online www.externalbsnlexam.co.in
- beware of fake websites, then click on apply online link
- Fill your details and information according to certificates
- Pay application fee using net banking, credit card, debit card.
- Upload your photo and signature with appropriate size, width and height.
- Click on submit button and take print out of the Online Application Form.
BSNL has the right to publish all selected JAOs (junior account officers) to one of the parties temporarily or permanently. The decision of BSNL is final and binding in this respect. General terms and conditions, services, etc. of the selected candidates are determined from time to time according to the rules of the company.
|S.No||BSNL JAO Recruitment Details||Dates and Links|
|1||Starting date of BSNL JAO Application form||11th September 2017.|
|2||Last time for JAO Fee Payment||15th October 2017.|
|3||Deadline for BSNL JAO Online Application Submission||15th October 2017.|
|4||Date of Notification||9th September 2017.|
|5||BSNL JAO 2017 Exam date||05th November 2017.|
|6||Apply Online Link of BSNL||Apply Online|
|7||Download Full notification in PDF||Download Now|