Epass Karnataka is Providing 32% reservation to OBCs for admission to Educational Institutions and in Employment in State Civil Services and Government of Karnataka Undertakings and also working for poor students with their beneficiary schemes and Scholarship like Epass Karnataka.
According to the 2001 census, the total population of the state of Karnataka is greater than 5.29 crore, and not SC and ST about 86 lakhs and 35 lakhs respectively. The percentage of the state’s SC and ST population is 16.20% and 6.6%, respectively. The Karepass has one official website named karepass.cgg.gov.in.
The literacy rate for SC is 52.90%, and ST is 48.31% for the overall literacy rate of 67.04%. The Indian constitution guarantees and speciality students of SC-ST with Karnataka backward classes welfare department to power takes its place in the community. Therefore epass Karnataka application status 2017-18 is very important.
What is Epass Karnataka?
Epass Karnataka is welfare schemes to provide financial help to the student of the Backward class. In Karnataka over 1.42 crore people are struggling below the poverty line, and their income calculated Rs 629 In the rural area and 908Rs in Urban area, in that case, it is almost impossible to studies for the poor students.
Epass Karnataka scholarship scheme launched by D Devaraj Urs former chief minister of Karnataka who served two terms in Karnataka 1972-77, 1978-80 and he was the 8th chief minister of Karnataka. After consistently efforts by Karnataka government poverty ration declined by 9.7 % in last decade.
Who can apply for Epass Karnatak scholarship and it’s Report?
- Supplicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Supplicant has completed 10th and 12th with minimum of 60% respectively.
- Supplicant belongs to Schedule Caste or another backward caste
- The family income should not more than two lakhs.
Which documents you need must for filling this Epass scholarship form?
- 10th class school leaving certificate
- 12th-grade school leaving certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account number and Bank details
- A letter from recent studying institute college
Where can you apply for Epass Scholarship?
- Visit official website that is Karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After that, you get a link that is registration link
- You fill there information about yourself which asked
- After that, you will get a registration number along with password
- You need to upload required scanned documents
- Last you get a printout of your application.
where can you find application status?
1. Application no – fill your application number which you got in the registration process.
2. SSLC pass type – select from where you got 10th 12th Karnataka board, cbse, icse and other.
3. sslc register number – fill your certificate number.
4. academic year – duration of your studies.
5. year of pass – example 2014 or 2015.
5. bate of birth- provide here your certificate date of birth.
epass Karnataka scholarship application status 2016-17 and e pass check government scholarships for obc students are now available. The Backward classes welfare department website is also posted some post matric 2017-18, karepass, www.karepass.cgg.gov.in 2017 report of the diploma. Candidates can also visit www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in 2017 for apply online.