96 Jobs – The Department of Posts is a central government department and its postal circle offices available in the whole country. Many candidates are seeking central government job in their respective state and district. The department of post allows them to do so. Thus, post office recruitment notification is eagerly waiting every year. You can also use India Post agent login.
Visit the home of postal department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in to know about India Post, organisation, post office network, business solutions, services, contact information, career and latest job notification. We created this Postal Department Recruitment 2017 web article to provide latest recruitment news information.
www.indiapost.gov.in Holidays 2017
|DUSSEHRA (VIJAYA DASHAMI)||30-09-2017||Saturday|
|MAHATMA GANDHI’S BIRTHDAY||02-10-2017||Monday|
|PROPHET MOHAMMAD’S BIRTHDAY (ID-E-MILAD)||02-12-2017||Saturday|
The Government of India notified about new recruitment in Odisha Postal Department for the year 2017 2018. Authority updated official recruitment portal of concerned postal department i.e. www.odisha.postalcareers.in with the new vacancy. According to job circular 96 (ninety-six), new jobs open out of which 95 (ninety-seven) only for Postman position and remaining 01 (one) for Mail Guard. 10th pass candidate can utilise this Orissa-based central government jobs. Apply before 17th February 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 96
- Postman: 95
- Mail Guard: 01
Salary in Hand After Selection: Rs. 21700/- (Rupee twenty-one thousand and seven hundred only)
Age Limit: 18-27 (General) | 18-30 (OBC-NCL) | 18-32 (SC/ST). Calculate it as on 17th Feb 2017.
- Last date to submit online form: 17th February 2017
Department of Post, Government of India, notified about Post Office recruitment drive for the year 2017 2018. This time new vacancy open in Kerala Postal Circle. The hiring board updated official website with 594 (five hundred ninety-four) new job. Apply online before 14th February 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 594
- Postman: 583 Vacancy
- Mail Guard: 11 Vacancy
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in Postal Department job should be an Indian Citizen and minimum 10th class pass from recognised board.
Age Limit: 18 – 27 years for open category, 18-30 years for OBC and 18-32 years for SC/ST
- Opening Date of Postman/Mail Guard Application Registration: 16th January 2017
- Closing Date: 14th February 2017
Updates: Government of India has approved recruitment project for many posts under CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level – 10+2). Total 5134 vacancies approved out of which 3281 Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant vacancies for Indian Post Office Department and remaining for Lower Division Clerk / DEO / Clerk for other departments. Aspirants who are holding 12th pass certificate can apply for all posts online mode from 8th October 2016 to 7th November 2016.
Indian Post Office Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 3281
Post Name: PA / SA
Posting: Anywhere in India
Postal Department Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2017 should have HSC / 10+2 passed certificate and recognised by school education board.
Age Limit: Lower and upper age limit is 18 – 27 years as on 1st Jan 2017. There are +3 years age relaxation for OBC and Ex-Servicemen and +5 years for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe.
Selection Process: Authority will release Admit Card / Hall Ticket to conduct Written Examination and Skill Test.
Fee Charges: There is Rs. 100/- fee charges are applicable for unreserved category candidates. Fee charges can be paid through online or office SBI Challan mode.
How to Apply for India Post PA / SA Recruitment 2017
The government of India given responsibility to Staff Selection Commission to issue advertisement, take application form and conduct examination. Therefore SSC has released this notification along with other posts. If information is not available in www.indiapost.gov.in visit to www.ssc.nic.in the website. Register PA/SA online form before 7th November 2016.
Process to Apply Online
- First, open web browser and type SSC Online address: www.ssconline.nic.in or www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now go to “Opportunity or Examination” web page
- Navigate site for “5134 PA, SA, LDC, DEO, Clerk” Notification
- Apply for “3281 Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant” vacancies
- Aspirants can also apply for other posts because same eligibility required for other posts too.
- Fill form and submit within deadlines
- Opening Date of PA /SA Online Gateway: 8th October 2016
- Closing Date: 7th November 2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 7th January 2017 & 5th February 2017
Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 9th April 2017
India Post PA SA Vacancy – SSC Notification (PDF Format)
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016 2017 Apply for 650 Scale I & 1060 Scale II & II Officer Online
The India Post Payments Bank is popularly known by nickname IPPB. It is considered the public limited company which functions under Department of Post. The essential features of IPPB are financial literacy, streamlining payments, financial inclusion and ease of accessibility. Visit official web page (https://www.indiapost.gov.in/Financial/Pages/Content/IPPB.aspx) to know about an overview of the bank, news, work with IPPB, Bank’s Introduction by Prime Minister, current recruitment and plenty more information. We created this India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page to provide the latest vacancy information.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 – 1060 Scale II & III Officer
Total Vacancies: 1060
- Senior Manager (Branch): 350 Posts [Qualification – Graduate]
- Manager (Area Sales): 250 Posts [Qualification – Graduate]
- Manager (Area Operations): 350 Posts [Qualification – Graduate]
[There are 110 more vacancies for 45 positions so if not interested in above posts download official vacancy notice for all job details]
Posting: Anywhere in India
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in India Post Payments Bank job program should have Graduate degree in any stream. Graduate degree qualification condition is for post serial no 01 to 13 and other posts specialist skill required.
- Lower age condition: 26 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years for general, 40 years for SC/ST, 38 years for OBC and 45 years for PWD.
How to Apply for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016
- First keep sharp details like educational, personal, email ID, contact information, etc.
- Now read to Department of Post (IPPB) official webpage (https://www.indiapost.gov.in/Financial/Pages/Content/IPPB.aspx) or click on “Apply Online” link given below
- Click on Work with IPPB link
- Here you can see all recruitment notification and “Apply Online” link
- After reading advertisement click on “Apply” link
- You will redirect to IPPB registration page
- Register with portal and login
- Now fill online application form as per instruction
- Submit and take printout
Fee Charges: Pay mandatory non-refundable fee charges online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one fifty only)
- Another category: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
Selection Process: Authority will release India Post Payment Bank Admit Card / Credit Card to conduct written the examination for 1060 Scale II & III Officer.
Official Advertisement PDF Link
Apply Online Link
- Opening Date of India Post Bank Online Gateway: 7th October 2016
- Closing Date: 1st November 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 650
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Territory)
Posting: Anywhere in India
Recruitment website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who interested in India Post Recruitment 2016-17 for Asst. The manager should have Graduate degree in any discipline but should be completed from the recognised university.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st September 2016
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 30 years for general, 35 years for SC/ST, 33 years for OBC and ten years for PWD.
Selection: Authority will release India Post Payment Banks (IPPB) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and call letter to shortlisted candidates for personal interview.
Fee Charges: Non-refundable fee charges for all category, details given below:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/- (Rupee on hundred fifty only)
- All Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
How to Apply for India Post (IPPB) Recruitment 2017
- First, open Internet browser and fill official web address: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now you are homepage click on “Career / Opportunity” link available below
- Now select advertisement “650 Assistant Manager” post
- Click on “Apply” link
- Fill application form and upload photograph and signature
- Now submit form and take printout
- Opening date of IPPB Asst. Manager Online Gateway: 4th October 2016
- Closing Date: 25th October 2016
- Tentative date of exam: December 2016 / January 2017
IPPB Notification PDF Format
Our team of www.govtjobsolution.in is dedicated to serving all kind of Govt Jobs of India Post office. If you have any question just comment below, we provide Freejobalert for you.