Join Indian Coast Guard invites online application from the students of India. The recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty is 10+2 Entry – 01/2018 Batch. All applicant can fill online application form before 04 September 2017. The date of examination and download admit card link is davp.nic.in.
The name of the post is Navik (General Duty) is only for Male candidates. The education qualification, height, physical qualification and age limit is stringent, and candidates who eligible can only fill this form. The official website is davp.nic.in, and all candidates can download full notification from there.
Pay, Perks and Others Benefits: Pay and Allowances, On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3 post seven the pay commission implementation).
The candidate who selects for the Navik post can also get Dearness Allowance or DA and other allowances such as HRA, TA, CA, BA based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||Indian Coast Guard, Join|
|Name of the Post||Navik, General Duty|
|Last date||04th Sept 2017|
|PDF Notification||Download Here|
|Education Qualification||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Center||All over India|
Eligibility of Join India Coast Guard
Age Limit: Applicants who want to apply for this vacancy must have Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years, i.e. between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 and both dates inclusive. Applicants also get Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.
Education: 10+2 passed with 50 percentage marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government. (5 % relaxation in high minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of the National level, not international level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also apply to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
(a) Authorized Military Doctors will conduct the medical examination as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
(b) Height – Candidates who are interested in applying online must have Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be by the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion five cms.
(d) Weight – Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing Normal – Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before the examination.
(f) Visual Standard – 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
(g) Tattoo – Permanent body tattoos are not permitted in any part of the body. However certain concessions are authorised to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms, i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
How to Apply Online – Join Indian Coast Guard
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Aug to 04 Sep 2017 till 05:00 PM. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities or Recruitment/Result button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals, and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides the choice of only One Centre for review. The candidate is to choose ExamCentre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs.
To fill up “Online” application, the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click opportunity button and proceed as given below,
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 01/2018 Batch.
- Choose the post applied for- Navik General Duty, or you can also pick another job too.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the form (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check your supplied details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
Exam centre and Join Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
The recruitment zones of JICG and examination Centre for different states are divided into 6 zones. The name of the zones is Northern Zone, North-East Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North-West Zone, and A&N Zone.
Karnal, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Noida, Varanasi comes under Northern Zone, and Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata comes under North-East Zone of JICG. However, Mandapam, Chennai, Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam comes under East Zone Examination centre of Join India Coast Guard.
In West Zone JICG the place comes Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai, New Mangalore while Gandhinagar and Port Blair comes under North-west Zone and A&N Island zone. All candidates can choose their Examination centre against the state which they belong.
All candidate can download their Admit Card using official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. First of all, you must need to visit the official website and the click on recruitment link, fill the details which you supplied at the time registration and get ADMIT CARD.
Important Date and Links
|Online application form Commence||26th August 2017|
|Last Date||04th September 2017|
|JI CG PDF notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|