823 Jobs – Karnataka Public Service Commission is state government recruitment agency authorised to make appointments to civil service jobs. Karnataka PSC is government appointing authority; it is responsible for recruitment of qualified candidates to the state public services. Visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in the website to know about the agency, latest news, composition, exam information, answer key, notification, syllabus, result, online form and plenty more details.
We created this KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web article to place latest and upcoming job information. To get jobs in the Karnataka civil service, so the candidate is already engaged in the preparation of its forthcoming examination. We will update the following space with latest and upcoming KPSC job notification for the year 2016-2017.
Latest KPSC Vacancy 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1468 Group A, B & C Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 1468 Group A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-12-2016 to 15-01-2017 (Extended Up to 14-03-2017) by 11:45 P.M.
Karnataka Public Service Commission updated advertisement section of official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. According to KPSC 2017 notification total, 823 (eight hundred twenty-three) jobs open for following Assistant position. Aspirant holding any valid Bachelor Degree can utilise this Karnataka State Service opportunity by filling the form on or before 4th January 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 823
Post Name: First Division Assistants (FDA)/Senior Assistants (KFCSC)/Second Division Assistants (SDA)/Junior Assistants (KFCSC)
- First Division Assistant: Aspirants interested in KPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 project should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline issued by recognized government agency / organization.
- Second Division Assistant: Must pass pre university course or equivalent such as ITI or 3 year diploma course. Aspirants who completed 10+2 from open university will not consider.
Fee charges: Pay fee online as mentioned below:
- Unreserved: 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty)
- SC / ST / PWD / Exs: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
Selection: Authority will issue Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test to select best candidate for Assistant position.
- Closing Date of Assistant Registration Process (Online): 4th January 2017
- Last date to pay fee charges online: 5th January 2017
Karnataka PSC has uploaded new advertisement at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in with new vacancies. According to latest notification total 526 (five hundred twenty six) vacancies approved by authority out of which 432 (four hundred thirty two) typist and 94 (ninety four) for Stenographer. Apply for these vacancies online before 15th December 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 526
- Typist: 432
Salary Offered : Rs. 14450/- to 26700/- per month
- Stenographer: 94
Salary Offered: 11600/- to 21000/-
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in KPSC Typist / Stenographer Recruitment 2016 2017 should have PUC/Diploma in relevant trade and typing knowledge.
Lower and upper age limit is 18 – 35 years respectively,
- SC/ST/PH-Cat-1 & Ex-MP: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
- All Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
Fee will be accept through e-payment post office only
- Opening Date of Typist / Stenographer Registration: 16th November 2061
- Closing Date: 15th December 2016
Download KPSC Advt PDF Format
Karnataka Public Service Commission updated official recruitment portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in with new vacancies. According to notification total 717 (seven hundred seventeen) vacancies approved by the government, out of which 460 (four hundred sixty) vacancies open for Art and Drawing Teacher, 26 (twenty-six) for Warden and 23 (twenty-three) Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator. Apply online before 2nd December 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 717
- Art and Drawing Teacher (Degree / Diploma): 460
- Warden: 26
- Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator: 23
Educational Qualification: BA / B.Ed / other degree as mentioned in notification.
Fee Charges: Pay fee through epayment post office.
- SC/ST/PH/EXP: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 3rd November 2016
- Closing Date: 2nd December 2016
Download Notification PDF Format
Karnataka Public Service Commission has updated authorized website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in with latest vacancies. According to Karnataka PSC job notification total 489 vacancies open out of which 443 vacancies open for Warden, 35 for Library Assistant and 11 for Assistant Librarian. Apply online from 22nd October 2016 to 21st November 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 489
- Assistant Librarian: 11 vacancies
- Warden: 443 vacancies
- Librarian Assistant: 35 vacancies
Official Recruitment Portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Pre-university course (PUC) with the Diploma in Library Science for Asst. Librarian. Degree required for warden and SSLC with C.Lib.S.C or JOC in Library Science.
- Lower age limit for all posts and category: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 45 years for Asst. Librarian / Library Assistant and 35 years for remaining post.
Opening Date of Online Gateway at kpsc.kar.nic.in: 22nd Oct 2016
Closing Date: 21st November 2016
Last Date to pay fee: 22nd November 2016
KPSC Bharti Notification
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1353 Female Supervisor, Statistical Inspector, Sub Registration etc.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1353
- Female Supervisor: 557 vacancies
- Statistical Inspector: 132 vacancies
- Sub Registrar: 63 vacancies
[There are many more posts refer to notification]
Official Web Portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Those plans to apply Female Supervisor should hold valid Bachelor Degree in Home Science, BSW, Bachelor of Arts (Home Science) or equivalent recognised qualification.
Many aspirants interested in Statistical Inspector post should have Bachelor Degree (Economics, Statistical, Mathematics or Computer Science)
Sub Registrar: Any recognised Bachelor Degree
- Lower age for all category: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years for General, 38 years for 2A/2B/3A/3B and 40 years for SC/ST
Fee charges: Non refundable charges pay through e-payment post office only.
- SC/ST/PH/EX-MP: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five)
- Remaining category: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment
- First, open web browser and fill official address: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now search for “PSC 01 RTB-1/2016” Notification
- Total 1353 vacancies for various posts
- Read advertisement to know complete information
- After ensured that applicant meets with eligibility click on “Apply Online.”
- Register your details correctly
- Submit form and take printout
- Opening date of KPSC Online Gateway: 7th October 2016
- Closing Date: 7th November 2016
- Closing Date of Fee Charges: 8th November 2016
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 156 JE, AE, Superintendent Jobs
Recently the Government of Karnataka approved recruitment project for some key positions. Karnataka PSC will look after all the responsibility regarding release advertisement, accept the application, conduct selection process and make the final appointment. There are 156 vacancies out of which 55 vacancies open for Assistant Director, 18 vacancies open for Assistant Engineer, 10 for Superintendent and 09 Junior Engineer. There are more vacancies mentioned below. Register online at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in the website from 24th August 2016 (Wednesday) and 22nd September 2016 (Thursday).
Total Number of Vacancies: 156
- Deputy director – 02
- Assistant director – 55
- Senior assistant director – 05
- Child development project officer – 09
- Superintendent Grade I – 10
- Protection Officer – 07
- Assistant Engineer – 18
- Junior Engineer – 09
- Draughtsman – 04
- Textile promotion director – 01
- Scientific Officer – 09
- Principal – 20
- Translator – 07 vacant posts
Posting: Karnataka Govt Department
Educational Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2017: As you can see lots of job opening for a different position. Those holding qualification such as diploma in Engineering, B.E./B.Tech. , LLB and Masters Degree may be qualified for this recruitment. It is requested to see the advertisement for detailed information.
Age Limit: lower and upper age limit is 18 – 35 years respectively.
Selection Process: Authorities will release KPSC Admit Card 2016 for written exam and KPSC Call Letter for Interview. Performance in both will use the power to make the final list.
How to Apply: Online gateway is open for registration at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Submit your details before deadlines.
- Opening date of online gateway: 24th August 2016 (Wednesday)
- Closing date: 22nd September 2016 (Thursday)
KPSC Notification 2016 (PDF File)
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 25 Assistant Conservator
Karnataka PSC has confirmed its new notification for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests, and we are here to provide all information related to KPSC Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects 2016-17. There are 25 new vacancies for this KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Jobs 2016 and application process will complete online mode on 08-07-2016, so apply within the deadline. Before posting updates about Karnataka PSC Recruitment, original notification has been verified through Karnataka Public Service Commission and official website (kpsc.kar.nic.in).
Expired Vacancies: KPSC has recently completed application and recruitment process for posts like Junior Health Inspectors, Junior Engineer, Work Inspector, Assistant Statistical Officer, Assistant Controller, Audit Officer, Group C Non-Technical, Inspector of Motor Vehicles, Assistant/ First Division Assistant, Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & more. The commission also mentioned some recruitment plans in coming days, below are the details.
Upcoming Vacancies: After official communication with Karnataka PSC, the new advertisement for recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forests will release on last week June 2016. This opportunity will open for B.Sc / Graduate and Engineering candidates, so get ready for this future job and keep checking following space.
Employment News: KPSC Recruitment 2016-17 project for Assistant Conservator of Forests Preliminary Examination-2016 now released, to find out post details, vacancy details, application process and more about it, read the following information carefully.
KPSC Latest Recruitment Notification 2016
The public service commission has just released a new Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification which can be confirmed through official portal kpsc.kar.nic.in. According to latest vacancy plans total 25 vacancies open for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests. All qualified aspirants who agree with all terms & condition can apply online within deadlines 08-07-2016.
KPSC Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 25
Name of the post: Assistant Conservator of Forests
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Portal (Website): kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application Procedure: Online
Educational Qualification: B.Sc/ Graduation/ Engineering in the relevant field.
Lower: 18 Years
Upper: 30 years
There is age relaxation for reserved category as per government rules, see the notification.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016
A candidate who meets the eligibility criteria will want to ask for these job vacancies in KPSC Bangalore. It is very easy, and you can fill the application by visiting the official website of the Commission (www.kpsc.kar.in) itself. Please note, don’t fill wrong information and must apply online by the deadline which is 08-07-2016.
Application Fee: If candidates are applying for KPSC jobs, it is required to pay prescribed fees:
- Unreserved: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process: Those apply for the concerned post through the right system and the right time will be considered for the selection process. Candidates will invite through KPSC Admit Card 2016 for written exam for more information check official advertisement.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification (PDF Format)
Apply Online For KPSC Karnataka Jobs 2016
Last Date to Apply Online for Karnataka PSC Jobs: 08-07-2016
www.govtjobsolution.in website is designed to provide freejobalert about Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may register with our site to know Govt Job in Karnataka, Govt Jobs in India and other updates on your email every morning.