Nabcons Recruitment 2017 – NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons) (a wholly owned subsidiary of NABARD) has released a notification for the recruitment of NABARD Project Consultant (21 Jobs). Candidates can check all the information related to Nabcons Recruitment 2017 here like application form, result, answer key, admit card, eligibility criteria, important dates.
Nabcons Online Application Form 2017 is available between 27th September 2017 and 08 October 2017. Those who satisfy eligibility conditions of NABCONS and apply and appear for NABARD Consultancy Recruitment Exam 2017.
Interested candidates can apply Nabcons online as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the NABARD Consultancy Services eligibility criteria before applying which is available on the official website www.nabcons.com or this page of Govtjobsolution.in.
Nabcons Recruitment 2017
|Name of Department||NABCONS Recruitment Board|
|Name of Service||Nabard Consultancy Services|
|Post Name||Project Consultant|
|Total Jobs||21 Jobs|
|Age Limit||24 years to 50 Years|
Contract Period: Initial duration of the contract will be for one year which can be extended based on periodic performance review and to be co-terminus with the Project period. In case the contract is considered for renewal, an annual rise of maximum 5% linked to performance would be considered.
Nabcons Recruitment Vacancy Details Statewise
|State||Job location||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification, Experience, Other Knowledge / Skills)
- The candidate must be a graduate in a relevant course from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% of marks or an equivalent of the CGPA. The candidate must have at least 03 years of relevant work experience after graduation;
- Graduate in any discipline with PostGraduation / PhD in a related course from a recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent from the CGPA. The candidate must have at least one year of relevant work experience after the PG / PhD qualification.
- The current relevant to graduation / PhD is as follows: Agriculture, agricultural engineering, soil sciences, agronomy, water resources development, environmental sciences, hydrology, crops or any other related flow.
- Relevant areas of work experience are Experience in watershed development/adaptation to climate change/policy networks / Participation of actors/networks with state/university governments and agricultural research institutes transfer of technology and support for extension and livelihoods of the basin community.
- Candidates must have proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking) and knowledge of the Hindi / local language. seen. Competence in using tools such as MS Office and other computer-related functions for daily operation.
- Academic skills, namely. Publications, awards, etc. will be desirable.
Key Responsibilities of Nabcons Recruitment 2017
Each consultant is required to undertake a comprehensive follow-up of each basin project to assess implementation at the level of the river basin development activities and their impact on the livelihoods of the beneficiaries. The primary responsibilities of the project will be:
- Periodic monitoring of projects (technical, physical and financial).
- Identification of river basins, assessment of RPDs submitted by PFAs by office and field, preparation of MoS for Project Sanction Committee (PSC).
- Verification of AFP disbursement claims and processing of release claims d. Conduct meetings with PFA and a structured capacity building plan for NGO staff and village level organisations.
- Assistance in the preparation, review of the office and on-site evaluation of CMAs of climate verification projects.
- Check, monitor and correct MIS entries locally (PFA between data).
- Support for data consolidation (monitoring) at the district or regional office level h. Follow-up and follow-up of the GIS and presentation of the report at Headquarters.
- Documentation of best practices.
- Preparation/verification and submission of the quarterly/semi-annual progress report at Headquarters.
- Audit and verification of project completion reports.
- Web-based monitoring of basin projects via the BHUVAN portal,
- Any other work assigned by the regional offices.
Important Link and Date
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Last Date||08th October 2017|