The RPSC – Rajasthan Public Service Commission is a recruitment agency under Government of Rajasthan. The state government has given special authority by law to organise written test/interview and select candidates for government civil service job. Visit authorised web address i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to know about the agency, history, relevant links, candidate information, news and events, upcoming exam, review dashboard, online application, syllabus and plenty more information.
Latest RPSC Vacancy 2017-18
We created this RPSC Vacancy web article to proviSude latest job information. The recruitment happens through the commission for posts like Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Geophysicist, Senior Scientific Officer, Botanist, Analyst, Fisheries Development Officer and plenty more.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission updated official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in with latest vacancies. According to new notification total 42 job open for Head Master. Apply online from 28th Oct to 23rd Nov 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 42
Post Name: Head Master
Official Recruitment Portal: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Salary Offered: Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-
Educational Qualification: Aspirants wishing to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016 2017 should have Second Class in Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium or other as mentioned in Bharti notification.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st Jan 2017
- Lower age condition: 21 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years and 40 years for reserved category
Fee Charges: There are mandatory fee charges to participate in RPSC Bharti 2016 2017 so must pay through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- General& BC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- BC / Special BC (Non-Creamy): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Opening Date of Online Gateway for RPSC Bharti (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in): 28th October 2016
- Closing Date: 23rd November 2016
- Last date to pay fee charges through e-Mitra: 21st November 2016
Good news came from the Rajasthan for aspirant completed graduation and seeking government sector job. Government of Rajasthan has notified about new bharti pariksha for Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander for the year 2016 – 2017.
According to RPSC Recruitment 2016 notification total 330 vacancies open for SI and Platoon Commander. This RPSC was much-awaited announcement by thousands of graduate, and now they can utilise this. Use online system through www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and register your name and other details for SI competitive examination for the year 2016-17.
Officers will activate online system on 7th October 2016 and after 30 days on 6th November 2016 registration process will complete. After deadlines, no one allows filling RPSC Jobs 2016-2017 online form. All the posts are permanent, and aspirant will get salary as per state government rules.
RPSC Recruitment 2016
Upcoming Job: Government of Rajasthan has given green signal to recruit Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander in Rajasthan Police. Responsibility regarding release advertisement and make the selection of candidates is given to Rajasthan PSC. Advertisement will publish in first or second week of October 2016.
Updates: Finally Rajasthan PSC updated authorized web portal i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in with latest vacancies. According to RPSC Recruitment 2016-17 total, 330 vacancies approved out of which 265 vacancies open for Sub Inspector and 114 for Platoon Commander in Rajasthan Police. Online registration window open on 7th October 2016, and after one month on 6th November 2016 it will complete.
RPSC Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Vacancies: 330
Post Name: Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander Examination 2016
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Sub Inspector (AP): 147
- Sub Inspector (IB): 65
- Platoon Commander: 114
- Sub Inspector (MBC): 04
Recruitment website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Details: Aspirant wishing to participate in competitive test should hold Graduation / Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 1st January 2017
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years for unreserved and 30 for reserved category.
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has started online application system to take applicant form online mode. So all aspirants should use online web platform to claim for above posts.
Procedure to Apply Online
- First open web browser and fill commission address: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now search for latest notification
- Download advertisement “330 Sub Inspector Exam”
- Read this PDF file carefully
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Register with website and complete application form
- Submit form and take hard copy
Fee Charges: It is non refundable and mandatory to participate in recruitment process.
- General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC : Rs.350/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- All Physical Handicapped & SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
Selection Process: Authority will issue RPSC Admit Card / Hall Ticket to conduct written test for Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander.
RPSC Notification PDF Format
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 7th October 2016
- Closing Date: 6th November 2016
- Fee charges e-Mitra: 4th November 2016
The Admit Card is most of the role a part of examination because they contain all details and unique Identification for the students. Candidates can be download timely updating after their Call Letter on its official site and carry with their exam time. You are going to the exam the examiner firstly checks their ID proof.
RPSC Senior Teacher/School Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017
You don’t be able that a time admits card is not with their you may be not entered in exam cell and wastage your time and one thing you don’t attempt the exam so, please don’t ignore the rules and guidance. Still declaration this recruitment exam date from RPSC you all the candidates have to get prepared for this review.
After that, you will also get them exam admit card online from here this website from below provided the link.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Admit Card 2017
- Name of Commission: – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of Posts: – Rajasthan 2nd School Grade Teacher Post
- Subject Wise: – English, Mathematics, Hindi, Science, Punjabi, Social Science, Gujarat, Urdu
- No of Post:-6468
- Application Form Start:-25th July 2016
- Deadline:-31st Aug 2016
- Examination Date:-26-04-2017 to 28-04-2017 and 01-05-2017 To 03-05-2017
- Official Site:- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Admit Card 2017 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date
All the candidates are informed that who have been applied RPSC Grade II Application form now this time they are waiting for examination date. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to planning to conduct the II Grade Examination in the month of September 2016. So, all the candidates regularly check the official website or our same web page.
Procedure to download RPSC 2nd Grade School Teacher Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Contenders visit at official site
- Click on RPSC Grade 2nd Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017
- Open the page and enter fill data ask them for us correctly
- Click on submit button
- Hall Ticket will be shown on screen
- Take a printout copy for the further reference use.
Official Link:- http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page updated with latest vacancies. Register with www.Govtjobsolution.in to get upcoming Rajasthan Government recruitment, and employment news directs into your email inbox.