The Telecommunications Consultants India Limited has notified the Engineer and Junior Engineer of 100 vacancies. The recruitment will be carried out to fill the various positions in TCIL services and Telecommunications Consultants India Limited. Enrollment in the TCIL 2017 recruitment will begin on 23 September 2017 depending on the position. For the recruitment of candidates, an admission exam will be held in October/November 2017. The Examination Board reserves the right to take an online or offline examination. However, it is confirmed that the questions in the exam will be multiple choice.
There are 100 vacancies in the Telecommunications Consultants India. Candidates interested in applying for the posts of Engineer and Junior Engineer will be able to use on the official website www.tcil-india.com. The online registration will begin on 23 September 2017, and the deadline for submission of the form has been notified on 12 October 2017. Applicants must also ensure that they are 18 years of age or older when applied.
TCIL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer and Junior Engineer(JE) Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Commence Date||23rd September 2017|
|Last date Date||12th October 2017|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria of TCIL Recruitment 2017
Engineer Post: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/IT Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
Junior Engineer Post: MCA/Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/IT Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
Engineer Post: Maximum 40 years as on 01.09.2017
Junior Engineer Post: Maximum 40 years as on 01.09.2017
Experience of TCIL Recruitment 2017
Engineer Post and Junior Engineer Post: Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Electronics/Telecom having knowledge of supervision, installation, testing, operation & execution of various projects in the relevant field.
How to Apply for TCIL Engineers Recruitment 2017
- At first, login to TCIL Official Website.i.e. www.tcil-india.com.
- On the homepage and recruitment page, click on Careers.
- Search for the desired notification and download it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on TCIL Application Form online.
- Fill all the important details like name, fathers name, age limit, educational qualification etc.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Send the duly filled application form to the below given Postal address before the last date.
The mailing address for TCIL Recruitment 2017:
The Executive Director ( IT & HR ),
Telecommunication Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi-110048.
Necessary Instructions : –
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 12th October 2017.
- Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- The post advertised are meant for different locations in India/Abroad. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India/Abroad.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained, and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly self-attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will be liable to be rejected.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (IT&HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Important Dates and Links
|TCIL India Notification Release date||23rd September 2017|
|Commencing Date for Online Application||23rd September 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||12th October 2017|
|Application Form Link||Download Now|