United India Insurance Co. Ltd. (UIIC) recruitment notice 2017 has invited to fill online application form of 600+ Assistant vacancy. UIIC publish 696 Jobs notification for all candidates. The online application form will start from 14 August 2017 and students can fill online application form using uiic.co.in.
The last date of UIIC Online application is 28th August 2017. The date of examination is 22nd Septemeber 2017 for Tier-1 (Prelims Exam) while 23rd October 2017 for Tier-2 (Main Exam). Candidates can download their admit card before 10 days of PT exam.
United India Insurance Recruitment – 696 Jobs
The UIIC has published the vacancy details categorywise. Total 414 posts are available for UR Candidates. However, 122 posts are available for OBC Candidates, while 110 and 50 posts are available for ST and SC candidates respectively.
Important Date of UIIC Recruitment
|UIIC Exam Events||Important|
|Start Date of|
|14th August 2017|
|End Date of|
|28th August 2017|
|22nd September 2017|
|23rd October 2017|
|10 days before|
Eligibility Criteria for United India Insurance Recruitment
A. Age Limit (as on 30.6.2017)
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 28 years
B. Educational Qualification
The candidates should have a graduate degree from a recognised university by Indian Govt. Knowledge of Reading, Writing & Speaking the language of the region candidates applied for.
C. Age Relaxation
SC/ST – 10 years
OBC – 3 years
PWD – 10 years
Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
All candidates will have to go through 3 stages of the Online exam to get qualified as an Assistant with the United India Insurance Company. The three stages of Exam will be (1) Preliminary Exam, (2) Mains Exam and (3) Regional Language Test.
The Written Exams will be conducted Online at various examination centre in India. Both the Written Tests will be MCQ in nature.
How to Apply for United India Insurance Recruitment
1. Click on the link given below to Online Application Form for United India Insurance Recruitment.
2. Further, click on New Registration.
3. Fill up the details to get a Registration ID & Password.
4. Note the Registration Id & Password for future reference.
5. Fill up the rest of the Online application form.
6. Upload Photograph & Signature to the website.
7. Click on Final Submit Button.
8. Proceed for Payment of Fees as Notification.
9. Your Online application is now sent to the department.